Friday 19 June 2009

Kidnapped: The Final Ending

Snowhunter said that Jamie was on the other side of the river. He said those were where the bap lenape indians lived. I felt sorry for Jamie, why did she get the bad lenape side, and i get the good?


Snowhunter taught me how to skin fish and the signs of the indians, like danger and help. Then, that night, i had a dream where i was standing at my side of the river, and Jamie was calling me. I tried to walk in the river... but the i woke up and the dream was lost.


The next day, all the male indians went off down the river to trade with the other indians. When all the female indians were tending the children, i sneaked across the river.


I heard noises from all around. Then, i felt a cold hand touch my shoulder. I got flung over the shoulders of an indian, and then it was all black.


THE END



No comments:

Post a Comment