Wednesday 17 June 2009

Left Out: Part 4

I was moving. I cried, because, just when I got the best life ever (and Faith called me because she missed being around me already) and I had friends, WE WERE MOVING!! "Mom WHY!!" I screamed. "Because you don't have friends and I don't want my baby growing up with a miserable life" she said not looking down from packing boxes. "BUT MOM MY ARCHENEMIES JUST BECAME MY BEST FRIENDS!!! NOW ITS A MISERABLE LIFE BECAUSE WE ARE MOVING!!!" I yelled. Serena stared at me. She dropped her box and said, "Honey, you got friends, and now your begging me to stay?". "Yes" I said. But she pulled me to the living room and folded my hands in hers. "I'm sorry I made all that fuss. But I decide that I tell you the truth" she began. I stared at her, question in my head already. "You know that, your daddy always forgets about you. And all he cares about is football now. Its hard to believe, sweety, but, I am divorcing your dad. It's insane. Now I'm ingaged to a very nice man, he's an actual football player. His name is Tom Brady". I was happy and sad; really happy and super sad. Tears went in my eyes, "Mom, I don't care that Tony always forgets about me. I have friends now. And everything has changed. I got a life. I got a spirit". "Honey, I talked to Tony too. He want's to leave, he just got picked for an actual team. The Vikings: Minnesota. But what I was packing was his stuff. Tom Brady's coming with us" Serena said quietly. I felt a little better, but a lot worse that my dad was moving to Minnesota. Maybe I shouldn't care anymore; he doesn't care about me. But what was better was Tom Brady was going to be my stepdad. But then all the other people would pretend to like me. Because I was related to him in a big way. But hopefully Antonio and the others would still like me for who I am.

A trailer came to our yard. Tom Brady stepped out.

No comments:

Post a Comment