Saturday 20 June 2009

My Sister's Diary: Part 3

"What do you want to do first?" i whispered to Anastasia. We sneaked into the cafeteria and stole chocolate milk, like 10 gallons of it! "Well... how about wheelchair races? We have to be quiet because the wheelchairs are by the emergency room. Nurses, medics,and security of the dozens sworm there." I nodded and we sneaked upstairs to the emergency room. We saw the wheelchaires in a room right by the emergency room door. I don't know we did this, but somehow, Anastasia and i were thinking alike. "Oh I cant walk! Save me! Save me! I can almost see the light! Get me a wheelchair!" I grabbed two wheelchaires and put Anastasia in one.


We went to the back of the hospital and had races for hours! It was so nice to see Anastasia smiling. After the races, went back inside and when we walked into the hospital. The lights turned red. A 10 inch layr of steal blocked the doors outside and inside, all the windows had metal bars on them. Security guards picked us up and threw us into a closet.

No Talking. No Sounds. But yes, darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment