Wednesday 17 June 2009

Kidnapped: Part 2

I didn't know what to do. I wrote in my diary. I tried to talk to someone. I tried to fit in, but whenever i walked out of the teepee, i was noticed by every indian i walked pass. The indian that took me here to this horrible place took me out into the woods that day to learn to spear fish.


The indian didn't talk to me, "Excuse thee... ser?" i asked poking the indian in the shoulder, "What is your name?" i asked, i knew he wouldn't answer... that's where i went wrong, "My name is Swahigi, which means Snowhunter. You are Swaheegee, which is Snowbird. We are alike, but differ as well." I gasped, he spoke English! "You... you didn't speak savage! You spoke English!" Snowhunter looked at me in a mean way, "We are not savages. White-men are the real savages! You kill us just because we are different! You are a disgrace to the Lenapes, i used to be English, but then i left the English side and went to the Lenapes. Now i can take you to your brother, but your ruseness and ignorance makes my mind change itself. You will stay here for as long as i say, forward." I started to walk forward, i didn't look at Snowhunter. I just sighed and thought to myself Where is Jamie? Am i very far away from home? How am i suppose to convince Snowhunter to bring me to Jamie and take us both home? To where we belong?

No comments:

Post a Comment