Tuesday 16 June 2009

Kidnapped: Part 1

I wrote in my diary, longing for Jamie to come. I am a quacker (quay-ker) girl and my family lives in a small house. Jamie is my best friend. One day, we were playing outside when something happened.


We were playing tag and running in the fields when we heard a flute. "What wonderful music, isn't it Katie." i nodded and saw a flash of black and brown run through the woods. Jamie kept playing but i kept my eyes wide open. There was the flash again. Then something (or someone) grabbed m shoulder and flung my up onto a horse, i saw Jamie already being carried off in the woods by an indian, a Lenape indian. The indian tied my hangs together and took me off into the woods.


We arrived hours later at a small village with teepees. The woman had loose clothes, and the men barely wore any clothes! I saw the man who was carrying me to this weird place. His long black hair was in a pony and he had paint all over his face. He had darker skin than i did. I saw Jamie get carried off into another vally, "Jamie!!!" i called to her, but Jamie was out of sight.


The indian took my off the horse and pushed me into a teepee. There were little indian babies and old woman taking care of them. I tried to ask someone, "Excuse thee, but does thou understand thee?" No answer. The indian gave me a bowl of bugs. I ran all around the village, but no one understood me. I stopped and thought Where am i?

No comments:

Post a Comment