Saturday 20 June 2009

The Seagulls Diary p.7

I stared at Jeff. He stared at me. "Meagan?" he asked walking towards me. Tears filled in my eyes. The Rome family had thought Jeff died at sea. I couldn't believe this. Jeff was in front of me. "JEFF!" I said, and then ran to hug him. He whirled me around. "Honey, are you ok? Don't worry, but its sad, cause uh, Riley's in jail" Jeff said hanging me from my legs. I started laughing but said, "Its ok! Your here for me? Right??". "YOU BET!" Jeff cried and flung me on his shoulders. He noticed the bird and dogs. He slowly put me down. "Oh! I found Checkers, the golden retriever at Rock Lobster, which is down the beach, they claimed he was mine and kicked me out. I found Migull, the seagull, nipping at Sandy, the shi tzu. but he has a diary! So he communicates with me! We saved Sandy, so there all mine! But Jeff, can I keep them?" I said, dying for them to be mine. "Of course! Honey I LOVE animals! Can you show me how you communicate? With The Seagulls Diary?" Jeff said. "Sure!". So me and Migull started talking, dad was arrested, and I found out the maid was my aunt, Louise. Jeff and Louise. I was really happy. I had a family now.

So Meagan, Jeff, Louise, Checkers, Sandy, and of course, Migull were a family. Also, all of their last names were Shine. But nobody could leave room 612. Meagan said it standed for something special. 6 people in her family, it used to be her, 1 person, but then 2, Checkers, and so on. And then one day, Sandy have babies. 7 of them. Checkers loved them. Everyone was happy.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment