Friday 19 June 2009

The Seagulls Diary p.4

Migull, how did you learn to write?
I used to be a pet seagull, until I was let free
Did he believe that anybody can learn anything?
Actually, funny you mentioned that, it was his motto, so he taught me to write. I didn't find a use to it, but it helped me communicate with him. I soon learned his name was Dan McCaw, and I also learned that was a bird! So it made me happy, anyways, may I have your name?
Sorry! I should have gave it to you earlier, its Meagan Faith Rome. But call me Meagan
Ok! I need to learn about more about you. What grade are you in? Age? And what are you going to do with that other dog with checkers on his back and Sandy?
I'm in 5th Grade, but I graduated. I'm 11. And actually the dogs name is Checkers! I'm just gonna keep them. I fell in love with Checkers, and now I love the little shi tzu also!

I forgot to mention.... what about me? I love that you didn't freak out over a talking bird.
And you, well you can stay too! So tell me everything about your life. I wanna know baddly
Of course you do. Well I was Migull McCaw, like Seagull McCaw, two bird names. But Dan got a new job in a place called Hawaii. He told me it was way too far away for me to come, and I was very sad. So Dan let me go, into the wild. He found me with my broken leg, and he could see the look of kindess and sadness in my eyes. So he got me, and he needed to communicate with me. That's why he taught me to talk. And ever since he let me go I've been wondering around here, getting food when I can. When I get super hungry, I attack humans.
Wow! Your life was in matters of live and dead, love and hate. But your mine now.

No comments:

Post a Comment