Friday 19 June 2009

My Sister's Diary

Anastasia woke up and we got some food at a restaurant. I spent all my money on it, but it was worth it. When we were eating, Anastasia asked, "Why did you take me out of the hospital?" I sighed and sipped my drink, "You are dying." Anastasia didn't gasp, make a sound, or even move. "Lets go to an amusement park, how about Space Mountain Amusement Park?" i gaped and dropped my fork on the floor, "Space Mountain?!? That place is reallyu expensive! 1 ticket is $250! Sorry, but you need to pick stuff i can afford!" Anastasia got up and ran out the door.


I ran after her and stopped her, "Where are you going Anastasia May Curkle? " i cried. Anastasia yelled, "You said you would give me anything i want! I want to go to Space Mountain Amusement Park!" I sighed and picked up Anastasia, "Put me down! Where are we going anyway?!?" i saw the bank where mom usually goes. My bank accoutn has $2,000 saved for college, but my sister means more to me than college.


I deposited $1,000 and we went to the amusement park. When we went on a rollercoaster, we went upside down, and soon there was blood on my seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment