Saturday 20 June 2009

Pet Palace (A sequel to The Seagulls Diary)

this story is dedicated to a very special cat who died yesterday while i was eating lunch. i miss him very much. it was 6-19-09. his name was charlie, and my nana got it on christmas eve. he died of F.I.P. this is also for my dog, clancy, who died of the same thing.

-Spongebob727

Enjoy Charlie and Clancy, if you read this in kitty & dog heaven. :(



I was surrounded by kennels. I loved it. All the dogs, just staring at me. There were three in particular, that were mine, and had to come with me every day. Migull the seagull, that I found on the beach, Sandy the Shi Tzu, that was stuck in a dune, and Checkers the golden Retriever, the dog who got me kicked out of Rock Lobster and they blamed me because Checkers ran and stayed with me. My old dad got arrested, and I have a new mom and dad: (my old mom, Ella, had died), Jeff Shine and Louise Shine. I got older, so I got a job. Well Jeff already worked Pet Palace, so I wanted to work there also. Migull's Diary, which he used to communicate with me, actually works with Checkers and Sandy; so we can communicate with them too!! It was amazing, those tiny paws writing! "Meagan!" Jeff cried. "Coming!" I yelled, putting my pets in the cage that they shared. Sandy had babies, but 4/6 died of a virus called F.I.P., Feline Infectious Peritonitis. It's a common disease that has no way to cure it. But the other two died at the same dune Sandy almost died at. But this is the story how me, my dog and seagull, Jeff and Louise, try to save Sandy.

I ran down the hall to find Jeff.
He was waiting for me with a little chinchilla.
"Oh my god!!!!!!!! She's so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed. "Yes, this little guy I found was left at McDonalds, in the PARKING LOT!!" Jeff said. "Dad, can we keep her?!" I asked, I really.......... wanted the chinchilla. "Well, sure. I guess it won't hurt to have another pet. You are gonna grow up to have like thousands of pets" Jeff said smiling "Translation: You can get almost every stray we find!!". I screamed, for I LOVED animals. But then I fainted.

1 comment: