Wednesday 17 June 2009

Left out: Part 5

A FEW WEEKS LATER:

Dear Aunt Lilly,
Today my mom and Tom Brady got married.
I am now Nina Brady, but so far it sounds weird. And Serena Brady.
But I will get used to it. For he is my new dad. It was hard
having Tony leave, but now I'm ok. A dad who doesn't care about his
only child isn't good and shouldn't even deserve one. That's why I have one
that loves me to death. I have new friends, Antonio, Carlos, Krissa, Faith, Love, and Blister.
Blister and Love actually moved with each other. Blister's family died but the house was too
small to have her life with the Herm's. So they moved. I'm gonna really miss Love and Blister, tho,
For they were my best friends for a short amout of time. Recently we god a new guy into our group:
Paul Mileeta. So here are our "pairs":
Antonio and Me
Carlos and Faith
Paul and Krissa

-with love,
Nina Brady

10 YEARS LATER

My wedding was today. Mine. Me and Antonio. I had fallen deeply in love with him after the middle of 8th grade. Now I am out of collage. Today I'm going to be Nina Ulls. My flower girls are Faith and Krissa. I needed one more, so I found where Jam lived and she came. So Faith, Krissa, and Jam. They were all giggling as they tied my dress on. Jam made my dress by scratch, she was a FANTASTIC dress-maker. Soon it was time for the wedding. Faith and Krissa opened the door.
I am now Nina Ulls.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment