Friday 19 June 2009

The Seagulls Diary pt.6

I made it back to the hotel, without anyone winning 1,000,000 dollars. I got my keys out, but I couldn't open the door. "MIGULL!" I screamed after I tried ever single key. There was a faint squack. Suddenly I could just open the door. There was a man. With a gun. And a jacket that said, 'RILEY, NEW ENGLAND COLLAGE'. I screamed at him and cried, "RILEY!!!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!". He whirled around to face me. "HURTING THEM OF COURSE!! THEIR ARE WILD ANIMALS IN YOUR ROOM!!!" Riley cried and then added, "DONT CALL ME RILEY!!! IM YOUR FATHER!!!". "No, your NOT! I got a letter in the mail yesterday saying I live here, by myself, with a new last name. Shine". Riley looked at me astonished. "GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!!!! THESE ARE MY PETS!!!!!!! I DONT BELONG WITH YOU ANYMORE!!!!!!" I screamed, tears coming down my eyes. I started getting weak, and my head was spinning. I fainted.

There was slight nipping on me, and I shot up. Riley was gone. But Checkers and Sandy were ok. So was Migull, he was just nipping me. I rubbed my eyes, and I felt something huge on my leg. Riley had got a knife and slightly cut my leg. I moaned in pain. I noticed Migull with the diary.

Are you ok Meagan, Shine?

I looked at the bird, and wrote back to him.

No, not really. Usually at this time movie actors would said yes, but I'm baddly hurt. Please find help, Migull Shine.

He looked up at me, his eyes 'Shining'. He really was a Shine. And so was I. Migull left, and came back later. With the maid. Migull had taken the diary with it and the maid said, "Oh my goodness! This bird talked to me and, and, ARE YOU OK!? Hold on, I must call the police!". I smiled at Migull. The maid had blonde hair in a loose ponytail, white nails, a white dress (it was the outfit for maid's), and white slippers. She wasn't plump, like the other maids. She was very skinny.
Later the police came. I read the mans nametag: JEFF ROME.
That was my uncle.

1 comment: