Wednesday 17 June 2009

Left out: Part 3

That Saturday I went straight to the Ice Cream Palace (I.C.P.). I got some ice cream, and then later Antonio showed up. I guess he was a person to trust. But still, I'm not getting into the personal info. "Hi Nina! What should we do today?" Antonio said happily. I was about to say something, but then I noticed people coming from far away. Carlos, Krissa, Love, and Faith. I dropped my ice cream and cried, "HOW COULD YOU?!!". He looked at me totally confused. I jabbed my finger out the window. Antonio whirled around and saw them; he was completely shocked. "Nina I have no idea......" he said but he was very surprised. Tears came down my eyes. I opened the door and ran to the back. Antonio ran after me yelling, "WAIT!". But I kept running, and soon I was near my house. Antonio didn't stop. When I got tired I turned around and yelled, "WHAT?!? HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT!! YOU TRY TO TRICK ME INTO BEING YOUR FRIEND AND THEN SECRETLY GO BEHIND MY BACK AND GET THEM TO RUIN MY LIFE!!". But then he couldn't help but smiling. "Well Nina, I'm sorry. They are my best friends. You ruin plans too soon" he said and put his hands in his pockets and started walking around. "But, this time I really like you. Your funny and actually really smart. This time, you know that I'm not joking. Then Carlos came. He was smiling too. But then he frowned seeing my tears. "Nina, he's not kidding" Carlos said. Then everyone else came. They were all serious. Then they all said, "Nina, we want you to be our friend". That was the most retardest way they had to say that. I suddenly smiled. I was smiling because Antonio couldn't help it; he loved me.

After that we all went back to I.C.P. We were all laughing and joking. Carlos started making everyone laugh and said, "I.C.P. Is like I, see, pea". I had friends now, really good friends. We all had ice cream.
That was good news: I finally had friends and I wasn't shy.
But then everything dropped when I went back home; bad news was awaiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment