Friday 19 June 2009

The Seagulls Diary p.3

I couldn't have another thing in my life dying. I ran to help Checkers unburry the dog. I figured out it was a she, becasue its eyes. Once we undug its neck and face, I gently pulled it out. The seagull was near by, with someone in its mouth and a pen. He dropped it, and jumped back. His leg was broken. I got up with Checkers still saving the dog. I opened the thing. It was a diary. I read what it said:

Hello stranger!
My name is Migull, pronounced ME-GULL.
I am sorry for bothering you as I tried to help the pup.
It was left there by a person, and the person kicked sand over it until it was almost dead. I squacked at it and attacked their hair. Your welcome, no need for a thank-you. But if you need help, I am willing to save your friend.

I stared at the bird. I almost fainted. "Migull?" I said. The seagull squaked. I wrote in the diary and it came to help us. We eventually got the sandy pup out of there, and she ran to me. She was shaking with fear. I wrote in the diary:

What should her name be?

I gave Migull the diary and he wrote back.

Sandy, of course!!

Migull handed me the diary. It was so cool having a talking bird, and I would fall in love with him if he was a real boy. 5th grade boy.

(THE NEXT PART OF THE STORY IS JUST MIGULL AND MEAGAN TALKING, SO FAT LETTERS IS MEAGAN AND TILTED FAT LETTERS IS MIGULL).

No comments:

Post a Comment