Friday 19 June 2009

My Sister's Diary: Part 2

Everyone behind us on the roller coaster got covered in Anastasia's blood. When the roller coaster was over, people were really angry. I took her back to the hospital.


"Why did she throw up blood?" i asked as the doctor looked at an X-ray of her stomach. "Well... her appendix leaked blood into her stomach. It seemes her stomach just... came up." I sighed and my mom took me out into the hallway, "Where the hell did you take her?!?" whispered my mom. I sighed and looked at my feet. "Anastasia knew she was going to die and she wanted to do everything she's ever wanted to before she dies. One of those things were riding The Extreme Coaster Roaster Roller Coaster at Space Mountain Amusement Park." My mom rolled her eyes, "You are not taking her anywhere! Her health is more important than her damn requests!" I quickly looked at my mom and yelled, "So you want her to die unhappy?!? At least this way she can die happy and know she did everything she ever dreamed of! You can't live a life if you don't make dreams true! Mom you have to care about 2 things. 1, her health. 2, her happiness." I ran out the hospital.



I sat on the ledge of the fountain in the front of the hospital. Anastasia walked over to me, her eyes were in tears, "Mom said you can't take me anywhere. Well i don't give a no tilly-toots about what mom sayss. you are much nicer, Liana. Please take me somewhere." I stood up and looked at Anastasia, "You're just gonna' puke more. We can do anything you want in the hospital. We can sneak into the pharmacy and the medicine cabinets... steal food from the cafeteria... spray paint the windows... have races in wheel chairs... anything." Anastasia smiled and hugged me. We walked back into the hospital, arms linked.

No comments:

Post a Comment