Friday 19 June 2009

The Seagulls Diary p.5

So me, Migull, Checkers, and Sandy took off toward my hotel. Sandy was fine now. She just needed a bath when I get in my room. Migull sat on my shoulder. I found leashes in the sand; they were now mine. I couldn't believe this day. A talking seagull, and two dogs!! I loved them. I loved Migull. With my heart. I was almost sad for the dogs that they couldn't talk. When i got to the hotel, I snuck the birds in my beach bag that I had to pack up.

The next morning newpaper was delivered to my door.

I couldn't believe the heading.



RILEY HENSON ROME: NEW INVENTOR!!

Riley Henson Rome, a young foke who lived west of Tryland, New Hampshire just tried out for a job at N.E.C., New England Collage. He got a job, and he said exactly, "Wow! This really means everything to me! More than my daughter, Meagan Faith Rome. I'm just gonna leave her at the hotel; I'm paying for her to stay! She's an intelligant kid so, she's on her own!". The Police arrested him for saying this bit, and now he's in N.E. Jail. But until someone finds Meagan, she is On her Own.



I started crying. Since Migull could read, he didn't write in his diary 'Whats wrong'. I was still crying but I managed to write in the diary without soaking the page: Migull, I need to get food for you guys. I own you all now. We don't have a home. Not my house. I guess; here. Maybe this is our home. I will be back later. I promse. Migull wrote back saying he was fine with Checkers and Sandy. So I left to the pet store to buy fish and dog food. I also got regular bird food with fish mixed into it and crackers; I was sure he had had this because he used to be a pet. I saw a sign saying,



MEAGAN FAITH ROME:

1,000,000 DOLLARS TO WHOEVER FINDS HER.



I left the exact amount of money for the food, flinged my hood on, and ran.

1 comment: