Saturday 20 June 2009

My Sister's Diary: Part 4

5 hours later....

The closet doors opened. The Security guards grabbed us by the arms and threw Anastasia in a hospital bed. My mom was standing there in the room. Just starring at me. I was in trouble. More than trouble. Grounded for 12 months kind of trouble. "Lockdown?" i asked. Mom nodded.


The next day was the last day Anastasia was to live. I stayed holding her hand all day. Her heart started pumping slower.. and slower.. and slower. Until it was midnight. Her eyes closed, but before she died she said to me, "Thank you for making the last week of my life, magical. I'll be looking down on you from heavan. Cya in heavan, sis." Then her heart reached 0 pumps. I cried on her bed all night. I went home with my little sister cradled in my arms.


The End

No comments:

Post a Comment